Reading with Daddy

Reading with Daddy

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Busy Days!

School has been difficult lately as we have been crazy busy. Jodi Lin is doing school work wherever we go and we are doing as much as we can on the days Dominic is in school. Jodi Lin has finished the kindergarten hooked on phonics and is working her way through grade one and still picking up on all of it quite quickly. Dominic is enjoying school, what a big boy he is getting to be. It is kinda sad to see my baby growing up so quickly. His speech is improving slowly but surely. He wants to talk just like any other kid...you can tell, but it is just not something that is coming easy for him at all. I am considering sending him to school when he starts JK as he will likely still need the social time, but I feel that I will very likely need to homeschool him on the days he is home. I truly hope I can find a way to send him to the christian school.

Anyway I have set nothing in stone, they may both go to school next year. We will just have to see how things turn out.

Thanks for checking in!

Jenaia

P.S. I am now down about 13 pounds.

1 comment:

AmandaDoyle116 said...

You sound so busy! It was good to hear your update though. Connor is doing so well, he has literally been potty trained in a matter of a week and a half and I'm so excited! Will call you soon to see how it is with 3!! I am definately interested in that! Hope your weeks slow down for you a bit so you can catch your breath! And way to go on the losing 13 already! Wow! You know you are going to need a new wardrobe if you keep this up. I am always available as your personal style consultant!
Love ya, Amanda