Reading with Daddy

Reading with Daddy

Monday, November 10, 2008

Pictures of School Room

I am just going to post a quick update with the pictures. I posted pictures of the school room, but we actually haven't been using it as much lately. I have been doing school with Jodi Lin when the little ones go down for a nap. I would like to try school with all the kids, but I think Jodi Lin does so much better when she is not distracted by the other kids. We may start doing part of our day downstairs and then the rest up hear when the kids are in bed. I don't want Dominic to miss out on getting some one on one as well. He hasn't really been doing any school at home as we are doing it when he is sleeping. One good thing is things seem to be a little less busy around here so hopefully we will get things back in a nice working schedule. The kids are so much better behaved when the day is well planned out.

Thanks for checking in, I hope you enjoy the pictures!

Jenaia

No comments: